new slightly edited editer

hello iv ben messing with this and i made a new one it is i guess you could call it beta basically i want you to start a new game and see if it works for you to what you do is on the recharge thing i replaced it with become super powered and it will do all the things that used to take twenty minutes in a second please post and tell me if it works on your version it does on mine get the latest version here

thank you

Quote:
Originally written by Flaming_valkrye:
uh dude it dont work how do you dl it its all text man confusedmad
you option click you hold down the option butten then click on the link wink if thats what you ment

here ill make it simpler

Quote:
To use this editor:
1. Open up the Data/Scripts folder in the Geneforge 2 directory.
2. Move/rename z0entrydlg.txt in case this editor makes Entry Valley unplayable.
3. Download z0entrydlg.txt and place it in the Data/Scripts folder.
4. Start up Geneforge 2, go to the Entry Valley, and read the obelisk near the center of the map.
i think that should help laugh

Quote:
(you'll need to option-click on the links if you're on a Mac, and right-click and save as if you're running Windows.). Now put the new ones into the scripts folder, and you're done.
Quote:
and right-click and save as if you're running Windows
Quote:
Quote:
oh and while i'm at it is there an item list for geneforge 2?? confused
iv looked but couldn't find one

first you open you geneforge 2 folder then you click on files then scroll down and click on scripts then drag the newly downloaded file into there an error message will come up saying something like there is already a file named with that extension continue anyway and there will be two options one cancel two replace click replace then open geneforeg 2 and eather start a new game or load an old one and go to entry valley (the place you begin at ) thats about it

Quote:
Quote:
what do you mean ''as if your runing windows''?
It doesn't say that. "save as if you're running windows". You missed out the word save , as in "save as".
Eats, shoots and leaves.

We read 'save as if ...' as 'save, as if ...' when it should have been 'save as, if'. This is a nice example of something.

I'm changing it more so you can get items I'm figuring what the very best items or if someone could tell me what the best items for all the characters that way i will change so that in the experience section you'll have the options become super powered as a shaper guardian or agent so if you could tell me the favorite items for all the characters you know the ones that make them strongest laugh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i love the editor. it's great. but i was wondering if the other part will be coming out soon. please,please,pretty please with a german chocolate rum cake on top.(sure beats plain ol' sugar any day) lol.

p.s. the sign says that only part of the editor is there because of space or scripting or whatever. so i was also wondering where the other part will be located.

p.p.s i just sell the extra belts and rings for some extra cash. so no problem, except for the number of allowed items limit. sometimes i have to leave some, sell , go back, pick, sell more, and repeat until i get it all. i tried making one of my characters all three once. and got quite a bit of extra cash that way. it took a while but it was cool seeing what was available for the different classes and then mixing and matching equipment.

I realize this was originally posted back in March, but I tried the link today (April 09, 2005 @ 0645) and it shows as a dead link. I decided to hit the website and about 75% of tyhe links on your page are dead too. My question is have you discontinued hosting the file on your website or is there some problem you are unaware of.

Quote:
Originally written by Anthony K:
I realize this was originally posted back in March, but I tried the link today (April 09, 2005 @ 0645) and it shows as a dead link. I decided to hit the website and about 75% of tyhe links on your page are dead too. My question is have you discontinued hosting the file on your website or is there some problem you are unaware of.
try this i changed my site since then