How do I unregister from this board?

Joshua Coventry

Yeah. Why do people bother with such posts. You can't unregister. And there's no point in it. Simply go away and never return and will never give you a second thought. Just don't make an "I'm leaving" topic before you go, so you don't further waste Spiderweb server space and bandwidth.

And then change the password to some gibberish you copy/paste into the field. tongue

btw: It's a better, more factual, less insulting and offensive goodbye post than some I've seen. Not that that makes it useful in any way. Just another opportunity to increase post count as can be seen from the replies. tongue

*sniff*

"Let me continue this sad obituary of a hero of these boards."

*starts to recite in a solemn voice*

"Requiescat in pace! His memory shall dwell among us forever. He made a stunning 8 posts! With that amount of selfless contribution, he will be eternally remembered in the boards of spidweb. Maybe, more members more will come one day to make up for this tragic loss. Be comforted. tongue "

[/sarcasm]

As far as I know, Joshua Coventry has nothing to do with Drakey. So he's a different matter, not least because he's an admin - (Yay got it right this time! *thinks with a shudder back to the time when he called Drakey a mod* eek

I - and I guess so were most who posted here - was simply amused by the fact that a guy who had made 8 posts found it necessary to write a good-bye post. Almost as funny as the 'I'm back' post after 1 post that was made half a year ago. tonguelaugh

it might happen...Drakey forgets to eat,or then he forgets to go to toilet,or then he loses it and starts seeing naked vahnatai and commits suicide...

Edit:And Arancaytar,he only asked how to delete his account.Is that bad huh,is that how you treat noobs nowadays,huh?He simply asked a question related to this board.

*wants to curse,but resists the urge through a miracle*

Whoops. eek

So he did. And in the tech forum too. And there was me thinking that he just wanted attention. rolleyes

Should read posts more thoroughly; sorry. frown

Oh, btw, making fun of a newbie who has left already is far worse than mocking Drakey, eh? tongue

Drakey and i have difrent religious beliefs,so this is a prelude to a holy war... tonguetonguetongue

Edit Redux:And yes,mocking noobs is worse than mocking Drakey cause Drakey can ban you,noob can't.Mocking noobs is like beating up paralyzed people.both have to rely on someone others help to realy hurt the one who is doing the bad stuff...

Quote:
Originally written by Arancaytar:
EDIT: It's actually not that bad, seeing as he can't be offended by it since he left already. I'll stop anyway if you're so appalled by it.
Good.World is now a much nicer place for all of us.Btw,shoulnd't mods be (demi)gods without any other feelings but professional pride,several similar feelings?

First, a minor request. Spaces after punctuation in your posts would make them a bit easier to read, XYZ.

Second, important news. Drakey cannot leave, because Drakey = everyone, even though everyone != Drakey.

—Alorael, who has now completely and irrevocably ended any point this topic may once have had. He'd apologize if he actually felt very sorry.