E1/2 help!

b

help!

I'm having a problem with e1 and e2 where I can't play them. When I get on the game it says that the game will look strange because I have less that 256 colors. Then when I click ok instead of continuing the screen goes black. What's weird is that I am running in a lot more that 256 colors (32 bit true color)

Does anyone know why this happens or how to fix it

(e3 works fine)

Something similar happened to me a while ago. It's a problem that can't really be fixed. Email Jeff about reinstalling registered copies (if you did indeed register the game). He'll tell you everything you need to know. If you don't have the game registered, just download it again. Jeff's email is spidweb@spidweb.com. Include your name with the email so he can find you in his magical list of registered people.

Surprisingly, I had this problem with Exile 3. The graphic programming is probably similar with all the games. I run them with 32-bit Trucolor and they work fine, so emailing Jeff is the best thing to do if you are registered, and reinstalling is best otherwise.

That was long-winded. I am a dragon though... so I guess that's ok.