Lighting Girdle

I'm having difficulty forging the Lightning Girdle, although I've carefully followed Drakey's recipe in the "Recipes" topic and have managed to successfully construct all of the other artifacts. Is the recipe for the Lightning Girdle really composed of a Perfected Belt, Deep Focus Orb, and Perfect Drakon Skin?

Stugie: Something similar happened to me, man. (But worse)

Throughout the entire game (except a door that inspired fear in the minds of my guys and we never went in) I found only two Perfect Drakon Skins. Didn't even find the Ur-Glaahk.

I had not seen the Recipes thread since I had no internet in the computer I played this in. But, I also followed the recipe according to what I read in the game. I even tried using a Puresteel Belt, I tried to purify the Perfected Belt further, but nothing.

I also had a bad time forging wands. The only I cool do was the Terror Wand. All others, nothing. I forged other cool items, but not those.

(and if I remember the info the game gave us well enough, it asked the skin of a powerful creation and Drakon is more powerful than Ur-Glaahk. Should've worked, I think. I guess. Oh, I don't know and the game is now dead and buried and gone. Oh tears.)

Salud!

'kay, here we go, folks. (opens the Book of Answers)

The Lightning Girdle can be made of a Perfected Belt, a Solidified Flame, and an Ur-Drakon Skin.

Ur-Drakon skins can be found in two places: Spire Forest and Monostary Caves.

I would venture to guess that the one in Spire Forest would be obtained by killing Khossos Blaze, but as I haven't gotten that far yet, I don't know.

Luck, Stuggie. Hope you won't need it. ^_^

The Lightning Girdle is indeed made with a Solidified Flame instead of a Deep Focus Orb. The problem is that the recipe you find in the game seems to agree with Drakefyre's Recipes topic: it calls for an 'orb'. This amounts to a serious bug.

I got a second Drakon Skin from Orois Blaze (spelling?) -- the merchant drakon.

I haven't found a second Purified Essence yet, though, or a second Deep Focus Orb. I believe I've been everywhere except Monastery Caves. Where did I miss it?