I screwed up my game, help me please

ok, I'm about 3/4 through my game as an agent on torment, and I have 40 unused skill points. I decide to spend them all on endurance to see how high it will go, and then load the last save (I saved right before obv). If I remember correctly, the phone rang, and when I got back, loading the last save slipped my mind. About an hour later, I finally realize it, I'm crushed that I just screwed up my game. Yes, I know, I'm a dumbass, but is there any way to undo it? I have the real arcade version and a windows PC if that info is necessary. Please help me. Thanks in advance.

If you don't have any backup saves, the only thing I can suggest is to use a character editor. You can read about Hawk King's editor here: http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=16;t=0008 13;p=1

Just use the character editor to remove the extra endurance points and give yourself the stats you'd rather spend points on.

I'm no computer expert, but I'm pretty sure it's not on my harddrive. I just open real arcade and play it, and I don't see any of those folders or anything like that. And real arcade is basically a site with a lot of arcade type games, and geneforge 1 and 2. I signed up for their gamepass thing, one month with a free trial, so I got both games for $8- a pretty good deal.

• 2 months later...