Litalia Bug

Ok, I've been helping the rebels from day 1, and I have now defeated the golem that the gazer wanted me to kill. I now move on to see Litalia and Akhiri Blaze. When I see Litalia, she says that I must die and attacks me, acting as though I have been helping the shapers. So is it that the canisters have made Litalia turn insane like Master Hoge and she's just attacking me? Is this another one of those "tests" that seem to be all the rage with the rebels these days? Or is it just a bug?

You can get through to Akhari Blaze without killing Litalia as a rebel with a leadership of around 10. However, if you choose one of the dialogue options (maybe some others) in her second conversation with you (where she wants to prolong conversation with another human) - "Why do you want to attack me?" she will oblige even though you talked her out of it in the first conversation. I hit this the first time and then went back to the Autosave and chose a different dialogue path and she didn't go aggro on me.

Probably best to describe it as a bug...