About the difficulty

Does anyone here think that the difficulty of GF 3 is higher than that of GF 1 and 2? It's pretty tough of the first two isles, but then the difficulty soars when you reach Dhonal's Isle, in my opinion.

I'm not complaining. In fact, it's good that Jeff has made a game which tests my intellect, strategy, and resolve.

For gardians, yes.

Melee in G1 does d7 damage,

d8 in G2, but only d4 in G3.

And parry is nowhere as good as in G2.

Shapers find their fire shaping changed much.

cyroa much strengthened, drayk weakened.

There is little difference for agents.

They are gods.

Actually I think the difficulty for agents are lower. since now quick action works as 2 dex in determine action sequence.

It was impossible for agents in g2 to act fast tha drakons or rots and it should not be invested at all. So you have to explore in combat mode.

Now with the help of canisters and equipments,

you dont have to spend much points before you can act fastest.

I don't think it's more difficult, it's just that the monsters are harder to kill but they hit less often. Creation resistance is also play a part forcing you to use different tactics against different creations. Plus some creations have been changed, glaahks cost way more which sucks since now they’re not really worth their cost, drayks are cheaper and a bit weaker but that’s ok, drakons have been strengthened a bit, and eyebeasts have been weakened.