Wut do u luv most about Geneforge 2?

Quote:
Originally written by Slasher:
I like the fact that unlike in Avernum or Exile, the people actually MOVE and don't stand still if you're not in combat mode.
I agree with your point. Its more realistic, but the only downside i find in it is when you are poisoned, I think it takes you out much too rapidly. Or maybe I just don't react as fast. smile

Quote:
Originally written by yoshidude294:
I know, that pisses me off so much! In the ruined school in G1, the stupid servant mind poisoned me even though i wasn't in combat and it kept on going and it killed me!
That happened to me to. Once you get posioned you die in less than 10 seconds. Grrrrrrrrrr...
mad

Quote:
Originally written by Morgan:
This topic represents everything I despise about the world.
Really? In what ways? If you think it would be too contentious to post publicly, perhaps you could privately reply to me?

I don't think it's worth listing features of the game such as the way poison is handled as things that are best about the game. For me, what is so good about geneforge is that it (while being a downright fun game) it has a moral dimension. Your beliefs and actions have consequences, power has corruption, and little is black and white. Obviously this is not possible in a two dimension setting, it requires a fleshed out story line and world.
That's what I like most about the game.