How Long Must We Endure This Interminable Wait?!?

Icshi

Maybe asking a relative to bury me, leaving my head exposed. The room will be totally empty and silent except for a person dressed as Barney who will be singing from the best stuff of his repertoire while at the same he tickles me.

In addition drops of energized matter will drop on my head from time to time, but not at regular intervals. This matter will energize me enough to give me illusion that I'm strong enough to dig myself up, but I won't be able to do it.

Wait... aren't you already buried? A colapsed cave or something? You're confusing me! Not that that's very difficult. Anyway, a flame thrower wouldn't quite incinerate someone. You need something that burns for and long time, with a good long range and in more quantity. Maltov Coktail anyone? (please pardon any spelling errors)

Originally written by Hawk King: "no i am not but while we are talking about this type of stuff does anyone here live in medina county ohio ? preferable brunswick it would be nice to be able to say I'n not the only spidweb fan here"

Sorry, I live in Colorado, and I think it quite likely that I am the only Spiderweb Software fan in Garfield County, Pitkin County, or anywhere else nearby. Ah well. frown