Display Warrens and Crumbled Lab [SPOILERS]

What's it take to turn Display Warrens green? I believe I have squelched everything that moves in the place, and in its bug-infested basement, except for our learned old friend. I have also cleared all the neighboring tiles. It's tedious to have to walk through that one area all the time.

Is there any way to get into the room you can just see in the far northwest of the Crumbled Lab? It seems to be blocked off with rubble, but I can see these doors, taunting me. Actually, if there is a way in there, I want to find it for myself; but if not, I want to be told so I don't waste time looking.

Was it the cryodrayk's kept Shaper? He's pretty irritating so maybe I'll bop him to see what happens. I think it's the canisters that make me think this way.

Edit: Oh, no, he's to the west and around a few corners. Maybe I'll still bop him, though, for being irritating. Oh, and a treacherous disgrace to the name of a Shaper who must be blotted from the earth lest the slightest rumor of our fallibility spread. Yeah.

Green means goo!