Killing the Drayk and Icy Spectres in the Crystal Caverns?

GavinFox

The AP point reducers are often mental magic- Or it happens when you get hit really hard.

So the best way to prevent this is to stun the enemy first. As far as resisting them I think that mental magic and intelligence help you against the daze spells and the endurance helps you with the stun attacks. I would suggest not attacking the Drayk and Ice Specters because there is an easier way to achieve your goal here. However, if you want, you can forget about this quest for a while and keep playing till you are able to kill, say one of the leaders, and then you shouldn't have to much trouble with the rogue drayk here.

• 1 month later...

what are you talking about? "you shouldn't attempt to kill it without a high level party or trainer or other MODs"??? I killed it with no higher level then the unregistered version with 2 Thahds and 2 Fyora. all of them extremely weak, and died in one hit from the Drayk. however, being an agent was a mistake in my opinion, they have to be the weakest class around, so i would suggest the leadership trick.