Effects of the Geneforge

It's been so long since I've played the game that I can't remember exactly what the changes are. But I don't think the stats were maxed out at 30, so I voted for the disappointed option.

The real disappointment of Geneforge 1, though, is that by the time Dikiyoba used the Geneforge, all the other zones are clear, so there was nowhere for Dikiyoba to test out the newfound power of the character.

Inner Crypt spawns cryodrayks, ur-glaahks, and battle Alphas/gammas. Whenever I return to my game (rare), I go there to exercise my power from the Geneforge, seven drayks at my side. Danette's Shade was ridiculously easy. I was fine with not being able to blow up the whole island, but I could destroy creatures just by lifting a finger.

• 3 weeks later...

To use the geneforge you have to go kill some errant shaper on the top left par of the island (or at least steal his shapeing gloves). Then head back the place with the geneforge (make sure you read the book in the middle). Will need to kill that Sholi guy (forgot his hame). If you have enough leadership you should beable to make him leave behind his creations makeing him real easy to kill.