Minor Feature Request

superiority

Err...I'm not quite sure what board this should go in, so I'm just sticking it in here.

Just wondering if perhaps Jeff could implement a 'middle-click to talk' feature, similar to the 'right-click to look/search' one, but obviously, with the middle button and talking.

It's something I would appreciate, as I am a big user of the mouse, and I just find it irritating having to move my mouse back and forth for such a commonly-used part of the game.

I'm not sure what kind of work something like this would require, but it doesn't sound like it would be much trouble implementing - if I'm wrong about this for whatever reason, there's no need to bother.

General would be far better than Tech Support. I'd like this small feature as well, but I don't know how to really make Jeff implement it short of E-mailing him.

But this request is relatively simple in every way I can imagine, so he might do it if he was bored for an hour while designing, well, Avernum 4 I guess.