Times to finish the game for first time in geneforge 2

As i posted on the avernum trilogy,I like the game, but i found a BIG problem, a common problem in most rpg games, there is no time or clock. So something weird and annoying happens, more time you take to end the game , EASIER it is to finish :S. Personally when i want a challenge, i need the time to be over me. If i have all the time i want to end the game, or even worse, more time i take to end the game is easier, it seems pointless to me to play.

So i'm asking if anyone who finished the game reasonable fast, can tell me how much time it was so i can try to break that time, and have some kind of challenge. (i mean game time, no REAL time) of course who in the first time you ended the game., THanks

As I said in G1, G2 is also not timed in “game time.” If you have the demo look around for a timer, or day count, or anything that would suggest a tracking of time. I can tell you real time in hours (about 90 if I remember correctly).

Posting the same question in several topics starts to get somewhat annoying.

Quote:
Originally written by WaterD:
As i posted on the avernum trilogy,I like the game, but i found a BIG problem, a common problem in most rpg games, there is no time or clock.
Hmph. I fail to consider that a major problem, since I don't find the prospect of trying to play GF fast and furious very apalling. It is, of course, a bit interesting to see how much 'time' it took ("The Hero Struggled Through The Desolate Wastes for 1 week 12 days 1 hour 2 minutes 39 seconds 221 milliseconds") but not something I'd call da BIG problem.

P.S. I'm relatively sure Avernum, or at least Blades of Avernum, does count days. cool