A little experience (maybe spoilers)

If Jeff is okay with that, i can try, and i mean try, to make a GF3½, like after GF3, but before GF4.

The reason why i have posted this here, its because i want to make a 'return to Sucia Island' part, after the isle was depleted by the Shapers Zackary, Barzahl and their gang.

Also, i'll make sure to include Litalia there.

I have already tried, but i get 'Script missing or destroyed' error in the game.

You cannot unring a bell.

This is a bad idea. Wait 'til BoG comes out. In the meantime, use BoA and implement a bunch of GF graphics.

Jeff almost certainly will not be okay with someone distributing a version of GF3 or GF1 with altered scripts. And, in any case, even if he were, you should get his permission first (by direct contact, i.e. e-mail, not these boards) before even starting work.

Argh...

I didn't want to sell that...

But if you're right, then, i will leave this experience unfinished, and not beta-tested.

Anyway, i get the same error i told, so now its scraped...

But i made a backup, so all will be fine.

This GF3½ were only twelve or thirteen areas.

But dialogue script did not work.

Now i got nothing to do until GF3 goes out for the PC.

I'll finish MP2:Echoes by the time.

EDIT: What is the purpose of doing a BoG? To make it, we need to choose a map, and a team before going out...

In Exile and Avernum, this is correct, but Geneforge is totally different, so it won't be possible (well, for now) to make a BoG.

EDIT2 and off-topic: Whoa! You're near 3000 posts.