Stop posting the improments for Geneforge 3 that will never happen

omg. I feel this will turn out to be another

spam.jpg

topic. laugh

Anyway, back to the subject. Me myself and I, I didnt really see anything you said that would be helpful. Maybe instead of creating a seperate topic, you could've added on to the previous topic. smile

I'd say, Jeff could add a servile character. In a sense, that is truly something I think Jeff can consider. Its different, but can work. Of course, the servile will have many disadvantages, but maybe could have a rogue shaper teach the servile spells. smile And, I'm always up for the challenge. smile

Oh, as another point: I don't think very many of our suggestions that we will make from now until the release of GF3 are going to be implemented. Jeff seemed to indicate that the GF3 engine was pretty much done, and all he's doing now is writing in more areas and dialogue and such.

So posting any improvements for GF3 that are more than "I'd like to fight against a creature that has a script that does [x]" is probably useless. But it is fun to dream, still.

Quote:
Originally written by Me, Myself & I:
Please reply to this and say I will delete this topic. IF I get 5 DELETE THIS TOPICS, than I will delete it.
I suppose it goes without saying that this makes no sense. I feel like saying it anyway: this makes no sense.

I think you were trying to say: "Please reply to this if you think that I should delete this topic. If I get 5 replies of that nature, then I will delete it." Unfortunately, your request was worded poorly, you abused caps lock, and you used "than" instead of "then," one of my personal grammar pet peeves. Also, sadly, you are not capable of deleting this topic; only a moderator can do that, and they almost never do.

By the way, triple-posting will earn you no friends around here. Edit your previous post if you have something to add soon after posting. Oh, and one more thing:

Quote:
If I posted it on the previous topic it would be totally off topic. HELLO, have you people ever been to elementary school?
You're responding to posts in a particular thread. Therefore, your response would be on-topic in that thread. Get a clue.