A Geneforge 3 Forum?

Milla

Unless it's actually Richard White, and not Jeff Vogel, who's creating Geneforge 3 (a possibility which I know to be false) there will be a separate forum for it. It would be ridiculous and misleading to stick it in with Lost Souls and Chromite's other games.

With the exception of Blades of Avernum, in the past each game's forum appeared one to two days before the game's release. So I've been keeping my eyes peeled for the appearance of the Geneforge 3 forum to presage its arrival.

Quote:
Originally written by Bone Machine:
Uh, guys, I think Khoth was joking...
Well, that's a relief! Though people should use the different faces for their post, and sprinkle it with little graemlins, to make "just jesting" clear for those of us who are perhaps a tad too touchy with Geneforge 3 issues... Maybe once the game comes out we'll calm down a bit.

Or, hopefully, the ability to create Korvonians that you can pull around on leashes and have them build monstrous planet-eating machinery for you.

<Ahem>... On second thought, since I'm the only Galactic Core "fan" out there, perhaps this particular idea will not go over so well.