Icon Adjust?

Smoo

I can't get some of the xx_icon_adjust calls to work properly. More specifically the values 128, 256 and 512 are supposed to tint the graphics red, green and blue but they won't work. The weird part is that the 3D editor adjusts the graphics correctly but BoA itself won't. Observe:

Image2.jpg

Here we have five vahnatai strolling the streets. The ones on the right and left side haven't been adjusted but the three in the middle have been. Also the plants and grass behind them have been adjusted. Everything works fine. Now take a look at this screenshot:

Image.jpg

This is an in-game screenshot. Notice how every adjusted object looks exactly the same.

Anyways, my question is this: Is this a bug that all Windows users experience or is it only me?

Quote:
Originally written by -X-:
-X- wouldn't know, since he has a Macintosh, but laughs infernally at your inferior Windows. -X- then proceeds to launch a guided missile at your house/cardboard box.
This is not helpful, and not appreciated, -X-. Please refrain from this sort of thing in the future.

(I use a Mac as well, and thus can't offer any help.)

• 2 weeks later...