Frills

Lazarus.

How is a floor designated as a frill? Is there any way to make custom floors a recognized frill for floor x, so that when you hit "Frill Up Terrain" it will be considered a frill for that floor? Or are frills another one of those things that are hard-coded into certain floors and can only be changed by writing over them?

To respond to the last two posts, I find the most effective technique is to spraycan some random terrain (like stalagmites into a surface town), with an easily-typed number. Then, just use the Change Terrain Randomly feature repeatedly.

For example, when I've worked with custom trees (usually a block around the 430s), I'll spraypaint terrain 400 (a control panel) everywhere, then change it to the different trees bit by bit. (Like if there were 5 tree types, the first change would be 20%, then 25%, then 33%, then 50%, then 100%)

The trick is getting the proportions right, and not accidentally typing the wrong terrain number...