both surreal and creepy

Poit

hi im a long time lurker first time poster

A few days ago i began using the 3d blades editor and let me tell you it was like a whole new world where designing towns was a joy and even placing walls was tolerable.

Now i'd be living happily ever after except for the small issue of whenever i place a floor or object tile in my scenario, the editor also places a second identical tile around ten squares away from the orignal.

It's like the program's conciously screwing around with me and even though i've been trying to fix this for some time the editor is still sitting there silently mocking me even as i write this post

So anyhow I've been wracking my brains for ages over this one but I still can't figure out why this is occuring and how to stop it so i thought i might post on the boards to see if anyone else has encountered this and could maybe lend me a hand

cheers

I've just been to the website but whether I click to download the older version of the editor (0.9) or the current one (0.12), the file downloaded is the version 0.12 edition. I'm not sure why this is happening but is there possibly an alternate site where i could download the older version of the editor?