"Base Script"

Dastal

There has been a lot of things about custom floors and terrains, so it got me thinking: What if someone combined a set of most majorly useful new floors and terrains into a pack. This could form a sort of "Standard Scenario Objects" packs. Maybe we could get Jeff to incorperate it into furture versions of BoA. Since you would just be adding it into the preexisting stuff, it shouldn't change anything.

Okay...ahm let me try and express this better.

There are a set of base graphics that ship with Blades. The Louvre has a wonderful set of additional graphics. Now, it stands to reason that some graphics will probably be used more than others. If someone comes out with an increadible snow floor, or a sand floor, or an arms rack terrain, or perhaps a really useful new wall set, then it stands to reason that these things will tend to be used more than a highly scenario-specific customized unit standard, for instance, or some kind of limbo floor. Well, for the graphics that see a lot of use, wouldn't it make much more sense to make a sort of "graphics expansion pack" so that every time a scenario is downloaded, you don't have to download the same graphics? That way if my scenario uses a bunch of wierd graphics, but also a bunch of fairly common but non-original graphics, I can include only the wierd ones and make everyone else's life easier.