Needed: Windows Testers

Niemand

I believe that I have finally got a working version of Dialogue Editor for Windows, and so I could use the help of a couple of people to test and make sure that it generally works right. To use it will, I think, require that Java (1.5) be installed, and I know that it works under windows XP, but have no idea about other versions of windows. Also, unfortunately, thanks to various issues with windows and java this version isn't as pretty as the mac version, but there are no major differences.

Sure, send a copy to 'dintiradan(at)yahoo(dot)ca'. I probably won't be able to work on it until Monday, though.

EDIT: Forgot to say which OS. Probably Win98, though I can test on XP as well.

--------------------

It is, of course, written in Perl. Translation to C is left as an exercise for the reader.

- Larry Wall

Ok, Pyrulen, you can test when I have version 1.01 ready; Smoo has already found a bug that had been hiding dormant for a couple of years now.

Just to let anyone else know, I think that this is probably enough testers. Testing shouldn't need to take too long, so it should be publicly available fairly soon.

Lastly, if any of you tests on a non-XP system, please let me know if it does/doesn't work.