Someone tutor me plz...

I'm at a loss. The Docs don't really help me, and I want to learn to script. I need someone willing to go through, and teach what I need to know. Patience is a must, because I'm not to good at picking things up. If you want to do this, please send me an e-mail. The address is in my profile. Thank you in advance.

That would be a problem. I suggest learning how to program at a very basic level first. If you do not understand the nature of flow controllers, there is no amount of tutoring one can do to help you.

Ask specific questions and we can help you. I sincerely doubt anyone has the time to tutor anyone with BoA.

Well, here's something that always works:

Pick a scripting language other than BoA (C or C++ should work, possibly Java or Python, too). Study it for long hours until you can make a legitimate program that works and that you're proud of. Make some fancy GUI for it or something...then return back to BoA scripting and find that it's about 200x easier, but in somewhat the same format.

It actually isn't a bad idea, like the saying goes, "Run the 10k a few times and the mile will just be a few steps compared to it."

The best solution for understanding scripting is to try it out, make test scripts and see what they do...follow the docs step by step and if you get stuck on something, post it on this forum.

Do this: Learn C. (Not C++). Get a C compiler (try Dev-C++, which can compile C, at http://www.bloodshed.net/. Make sure you select 'C', not 'C++').

Learn C - google for C tutorials - until you can make and compile a simple program in it. When you've done that, take a look at BoA scripting.

Try reading the BoA scripts while learning C at regular intervals. When you can find them easy to understand, stop learning C. You don't need to learn any more, and to do so would be a waste of time, since BoA scripting will never introduce advanced C elements.