Beta

Damn. Looks like I'm not gonna be able to do it this time around. I was going pretty good for a while, but then work and school started, bringing scenario production to a screeching halt. Maybe it'll get done by the end of this year. mad

Nevertheless, that gives me more time to do a better job, and more time for beta testing. I'll just enter it next time.

By Ephesos:

Quote:
Embers of Rebellion is almost complete. Expect a beta before Friday, as I need to do an alpha test and convert my graphics.
You realize that by saying that, you have drastically increased the odds of your computer crashing causing release delays.

Again.

--------------------

Aaaaah!!! Aaaaahhh!!! There's a spider inside me! Get it out! Get it out! It tickles!

- The Xian Skull

Quote:
Originally written by Dintiradan:
You realize that by saying that, you have drastically increased the odds of your computer crashing causing release delays.

Again.
Yes, I know I'm tempting fate. Yes, I know that I am bringing the wrath of the gods themselves upon my sorry soul by offering this humble beta...

But this is why the gods gave us flash drives. :p

Anyway, I'm alpha-testing. Beta to follow. Gamma = release.

Quote:
Originally written by Ephesos:
But this is why the gods gave us flash drives. :p
I honestly believe that Windows brought about the flash drive, and it's derivatives.

Quote:
Originally written by Ephesos:
Anyway, I'm alpha-testing. Beta to follow. Gamma = release.
My comments and score have already been sent in. There is no need to continue testing. frown