What happened??

Aran

I suddenly can't open saved games in Exile III any more. When I click on either the button for 'Load' or choose the menu option 'Open Game', the program does nothing. New parties are ok, but I can't save them. The game was all right a few days ago, when I last played it. No problems whatsoever. Now I tried it again and it doesn't work any more. I have no idea what happened in the meantime. frown

Nope. Tried it. Must be something else. Oh well, I'll probably find it soon enough. The last thing I remember doing was using a 'screencam' program (works basically like a screenshot, but makes an avi file from the screen) to get a special effect in Exile 3, that I wanted to implement in an animation for my BoE scenario. I also remember that the computer crashed once because the program took too much memory, and after that the cursor for Exile 3 was gone confused . It was back after rebooting, but the reload function doesn't work since.