Project Dikiyoba

Ok, this is my first topic here.

Ladies and gentlemans, I just decide now (01:26 AM) to make my first scenario, about the Epsiode 1 of Dikiyoba's story.

So, I'm looking for tips. Any kind of help will be appreciated, even link to guides (I searched a bit, but nope).

My first problem is the benginning. I cannot set the outdoor's value... Help!

(Btw, is possibile that I can make a scenario, even if I almost never really played the Avernum Series?)

On the plus side, it doesn't involve Rentar-Ihrno creating a bunch of monster plagues to destroy the Empire, or any close variation on that theme.

Um. Wow. Um.

Since you don't have much, if any, experience, I'd suggest starting off very, very small. Practice designing towns and writing dialogue first so that you know what you're doing.

Dikiyoba.

Edit: Typo.

If by values you mean the number of towns/outdoor sections and that kind of thing, the answer depend on what you decide to make. As examples Xerch'de uses 4 towns and no outdoors, babysitting uses 4 towns and one simple outdoor section, and A Good Beginning uses only 3 towns and one outdoor section. That's certainly the size range to aim for on a first try, but the exact choices you make will necessarily depend on the idea you have for the scenario.

• 2 weeks later...