Terrain Srcipts.

nikki.

Is there any way to get rid of them in-game? I looked through the appendices for a call to do this, but no cigar.

What I want is for a terrain script to be usable up until a flag is switched to 1. After that point, the terrain script should go, or at least be invisible.

I've made a kinda remedy by altering specobj.txt so that if a given flag is over one it isn't searchable, or if it is, it displays no message or whatever, but the text description still says that it's there.

So, any ideas?

No, you can't dynamically remove scripts. Instead, modify the script so that it checks the flag in question. and does stuff only if is not 1:

Code:
 if(get_flag(get_memory_cell(0),get_memory_cell(1)) == 1)     end();//do whatever should be done if flag is not 1 
This code will check a flag that is determined by the value of two memory cells, and if the flag is 1, stop the script from doing anything else.

Quote:
Originally written by Niemand:
No, you can't dynamically remove scripts. Instead, modify the script so that it checks the flag in question. and does stuff only if is not 1:
The code will check a flag that is determined by the value of two memory cells, and if the flag is 1, stop the script from doing anything else.
I already did this. My initial post wasn't very good, but I altered specobj.txt to do this very thing. The problem is, the terrain script is still searchable - pressing "l" in-game highlights it as something of interest.

I guess I just wanted to get rid of this.