3D Editor Crash

Ephesos

Alright... rather impressive error with the 3D Editor. Everything loads fine, I can edit terrain just fine.

But for some reason, whenever I close a window (such as the Town Details window), the editor crashes. Very repeatable, very inexplicable.

I'm working on a Mac, running OS 10.4.5. And this is fairly low-priority, since the regular editor still works. And this computer isn't even mine, since mine is under repair currently (I'm running BoA, the Editor, and the 3D Editor from my iPod in hard disk mode).

Quote:
Originally written by KernelKnowledge12:
This bug was fixed in the latest version of the 3D Editor. You're probably using an older version.
I have version 1.02b5, the most recent one from the SourceForge site. I can't find anything newer.

(Side note: It'd be helpful if a mod would put a link to the BoA Utilities page in the forum header somewhere.)

Quote:
Originally written by Thralni:
Can one run a game such as BoA from an Ipod!? Wow... How can one do that?
Well, it's technically not running on the iPod. Using the iPod as an external hard disk, one can keep BoA, the editors, ResEdit, whatever one needs close at hand. However, one must also keep the preference files on the disk as well, to be inserted wherever necessary on the host computer (to avoid legal complications, I remove them whenever I'm done working).

(Side note: using "one" is way more fun than using "you".)

Quote:
Originally written by KernelKnowledge12:
Quote:
Originally written by White Lady xx:
Is there a way to turn off the sound in the 3D Editor?
There is no way to turn off sound in the 3D editor. If you are having audio problems starting GarageBand tends to help for some reason.
I'm using Windows... It's not a major problem, it's just damn annoying.