Exile 3 Editor - Return to start messed up my tilesets

Myrth

I just recently downloaded Exile 3 and have been playing the unregistered version for a few days now. When I was over by Erika's tower and getting chewed up too many times by Ogres, I tried using the editor feature "Return party to start".

Now the whole game is showing mixed tilesets. I could figure out that I was supposed to be in the mountains on the surface because some of the tilesets are still ok, And could still try to play the game (by braille), but would rather not.

The problem has even affected the intro on the main screen. Instead of the ones that are supposed to be there, I get something like a "white square" with what looks like pieces of a tan picture frame. (when looking at the tilesets I found it is pulling them from the terscrn.pnt file).

I've also noted that when I leave automap on and walked away from my computer, the screensaver blanks out the automap details. Closing and then re-opening automap fixes this problem until the next time.

EDIT: I removed the game directory and reinstalled and now everything works fine... NEVERMIND rolleyes

RE-EDIT: THE PROBLEM IS BACK!!! I think it has something to do with saving when the automap feature is activated... can anyone help me on this?