A2 - knowledge brew

Clean out Silverlocke's entire stock and it should reset. (The witch south of Blosk in the outdoors — I'm assuming it's Silverlocke again.)

Or get one Knowledge Brew, save the game, click on the Brew as if to change it to someone else's inventory, and reload the save. You should get a second Brew. You can do this ad infinitum.

I find it better to simply buy out Silverlocke's stock. Since that section of the caves deals almost entirely with wandering Empire soldiers, you wind up with a surplus of really good iron and steel weapons which sell for the piles of cash you need to buy out her stock time and time again.

Plus, you can resell what potions you don't want to get decent chunks of change back, which you can use to go buy more potions or just to reduce your cash load. What I would do is run over to Silverlocke every time I came close to the 15,000G cap, buy everything I could, and then resell it in Blosk in order to keep from going over and to work toward buying out her stock again.