quests, new, good quests

whew! I finally got through endgame. yet, there is a no. of quests that I have not gone through, & I wonder if some people can help me with unusual quests except for the 5 major quests & the golems, troglo, roach, slime, thralni, golddale quest(s), monastery of madness, chasm of screams, find zik,mundt & zang, defiled crypt, gremlin room, erox, calloc quests. please give me replies soon, I'm pretty desperate out here. Oh, I cleared off every quest in upper Avernum, so do'nt mention those. eek

Find a perfect flower for the Dryad who lives in the grove NW of Fort E. Talk to her first. Good reward.

Rescue another Dryad from Gukhbar's pit north of Delan.

Talk to the Storm Port Mayor and deal with the undead in the woods to the north. Get to loot Vahkhos' tower.

Sanctify the altar in the temple in the GIFTS lair and fight a Haakai to get a good weapon.

Go to the Great Circle in NW Footracer and fight a bunch of Haakai, just for kicks.

ha ha ha!!! hey please help me, dont make a joke out of this real serious matter!!!

Any way, I did the dryad quest, & got stuck for quite some time in the tower of Zkal. The Pit of the Wyrm was easier, thank u very much!! I can win with strength, yet my mind is not up to too much puzzles, & if some1's gone through the tower, Its like a total Maze, so complicated!!! Well, my compliments to whoever made that scenario