Did I sold Soldberg? Where tje X is X?...

Oh come on, I beat it with a singleton/torment.

It didn't take that long for me to get to the golem part, I beat golems, beat Tower of Magi when the demons came, and beat the game.

I also got a few legendary items on the singleton/torment.

Edit -and since the demons technicaly weren't defeated, the two didn't show up and since you can't vist the Tower of Magi you are out of luck with that I'm afraid.

The first time you play the game you don't know the geography, and you can take a long time exploring and trying to find out the place you want ("was that place west or north of Lorelei?"). My first game of Exile 3, I finished on day 497. I remember I didn't even discover Golddale until after I had already met Baziron and destroyed three Golem spires. Plus, I kept losing my horses in the forests.

Needless to say this was before I discovered the valorim deluxe map, which is one of my favourite things EVER.

Most of the time I am nice, rest assured.

And I was in the 50's when I beat Avernum 3 with singleton/torrment.

I have beaten this game two times.

I did a full party/easy to beat it the first time.

I then switched to singleton/torrment for the second time. You know, singleton is only a challenge at the start, then it becomes better than a full party.

As a singleton it depends upon your character trait advantages/disadvantages. With brittle bones and completely inept (70% XP bonus), I'm at level 51 and just starting the Troglo area quests.

70-80 is the usual range for Avernum 3. Avernum 1 limits you to 40 and Avernum 2 is 50. Avernum 4 is based upon your traits and you can get into 50s.