your favourite people of avernum!

The characters of Avernum tend to be underdeveloped. Erika is the only one with much of a story at all. She also happens to be a borderline-insane wizard oozing power. What's not to like?

Rentar-Ihrno is slightly less developed, but she is also questionably sane in a different way and very, very determined. She's also a vahnatai, so she must be awesome.

Then there are the dragon. All the dragons have something to recommend them except Pyrog, who only gets a walk-on-and-die role.

—Alorael, who will give the best insignificant NPC award to the supremely depressed man in Blosk or Dharmon (A1) who was exiled for not being happy enough.

Hmmm... There are so many that I have to think a while...

I liked Motrax, becasue he liked cats (and I'm a cat and chicken fanatic). I also like Solberg because I like old wizards (but not X. I just found him an irritating pain in the ass)

That's actually about it. There was no body else special that I really liked.

Now I want ya'll to guess who I'm gonna vote for...

Ok it's ME, Solberg. I helped the first group with the Adze-Haakai, finding Demonslayer, and with Grah-Hoth. I helped the second group with Garzahd's weaknesses. For the third party, I provided much needed spells as rewards. I've done much more, but these are more widely known.