A2 Page from Garzahds tower.

While in Gharzads tower, i found a book in a room with a lich(i think it was that room) Anyway, it talked about troop positions and movements ect, and said someone would be interested in reading it.

I've been to the king and the garrison leaders of the towns, and can't find anyone interested in it.

Also, now that i've finished it, i have some quests left on my quest list.

I was wondering if anyone had any advice on them.

First, is get sugar for Gary. Does this ever go away? i got lots of iron for the person in the first town, lots of wine for others in other towns, and they go their fill and the quest completed. Thing is, Sugar is rare, i can't find a place to buy it, only found two bags of it so far.

Food for Harston. I've brought several loads of meal to this person, does this quest ever finish?

Find Empire records. Does this ever finish?

Find location of Dark Portal. I've destroyed it. I think. The teleporter that i used the Onyx Scepter to close. Is this not it? For some reason the questlog doesn't think i've found it.

Find Locke. Never found this guy, not sure where to look.

Anyway, if anyone can recall any of these i'd appriciate it, i'm about to go start A3, can't wait to get into it, just would like to tie up some loose ends.

Locke is "in" the mining town near the start. Fort Draco, i think. Read the book in the building in the middle of town. Dark Portal: You're talking to Madhavi, right? If you are, i can't help you any further. Sorry, but i havn't played A2 recently enough to answer the rest.

I think the sugar quest had a definite end in A2, just because there were only about two bags in the entire game.

The records and food, I don't think they end.

The portal quest sounds like it's more about the location of the portal, which would tie it to the Empire Archives. I haven't played A2 in a while, though, so I can't be sure.

Originally by Alorael:

Quote:
Sugar is actually a special item, I believe. You have to steal it from the storerooms in Fort Avernum, and completing the quest hurts your reputation.
Are you sure that's not A1? In A2, it's a regular item and you can't actually enter Fort Avernum because it's fallen apart and filled with refugees.

Dikiyoba.

I turned in quite a few iron bars, not sure how many, but alot, up at the starting town in A2, after the barriers came down, and it completed the quest.

I also completed two quests to turn wine in. Again both were in A2

BTW, anyone know where i can get the dispel barrier spell in A3?

• 11 months later...

There are definately just 2 bags of sugar in A2, as I recall. About when any of the supply quests are completed, I have no idea, however, as I have always ignored those.

Also, I'm not sure about the tome from Garzahds tower, but to complete the "find Empire Portal" quest, you need to learn its location from the Empire Archives; finding it yourself won't do.

-- Oops, I just noticed this is a revived thread. I hope posting this won't give me bad karma or something (after all, I spent like a minute to write all this).