A2: Skill points decrease with lvl. 35?

Hello all!

Just two questions:

Having reached lvl. 35 in A2 my skill points gain became 6 instead of 8. Is that intentional? And why? Anybody knows?

And: The manual states the level cap is 40, though I´ve read somewhere it is 50. I think I might mix that up with A3...so is it 40 or 50 now?

Just remembered another two:

In A1 to get the lady with the Knowledge Brews to refill her stock you roughly needed 30.000 gold. Is she having the same amount of drinks in A2? So that i will need about 80.000 to make her do that?

And: Occasionally one of my PCs just stops doing anything during a fight for no apparent reason. Is that a bug or am i missing something?

Thx Thuryl, good to know. Was becoming slightly concerned... ;-)

I must admit I don´t really see the point there in that sort of finetuning balancing. I´d rather have tougher foes...missing a spell to dispel any kind of augmentation for example. Would be nice to have your unstoppable Divine Warrior suddenly lose it all ;-).

If you accidently hit "o" during combat it makes only one character active. This can happen reaching for the "p" for priest spells. The other ways is if a character is slowed or heavily webbed you can lose a turn.

Knowledge brews/skill potions are limited from Silverlocke. In A3 you can learn how to make you own. In A4 there is a limited amount of ingredients and knowledge brews are only made near the end of the game.