There's this Nephil sitting outside Bavner on the Isle of Bigail. Claims the inkeeper stole some amulet from him. The only thing I can get related to this is talking to the priest there and she says she can't help with this "little squabble". Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Oh yeah also, not too long ago I deleted one of my characters because everyone was afraid of him being a slith. Is there any way to re-create another character or am I stuck with a party of three?

You have to confront the innkeeper, strangely enough. If you have a high enough reputation, he'll hand over the amulet without a fight. If not, you can get the whole town (and maybe the whole island) mad at you.

—Alorael, who believes there is another option besides strongarm intimidation. He can't remember it, though, and he didn't use it. The reputation isn't that hard to come up with.

Any Niphil Charm should satisfy the niphil. He should give you a blessed bow.

You can create a new character in big towns like Gale etc. (I "think") You need to click the "use" button once you are in the town and click the create new character text in the menu that appears. That should do.

Speaking of any charm, the strange thing is the inkeeper gave me two charms instead of one! So I got a charm and a blessed bow from the deal. Also, my main character was wearing a cheiftain charm that I got from a dead goblin.

And anyway I don't need another character. I recruited Falko from Krisan.

Quote:
Originally written by The Holy Toenail:
Speaking of any charm, the strange thing is the inkeeper gave me two charms instead of one! So I got a charm and a blessed bow from the deal. Also, my main character was wearing a cheiftain charm that I got from a dead goblin.

And anyway I don't need another character. I recruited Falko from Krisan.
Falko??? Get the Slith Priest from New Formello, or Miranda from up north. Both are a LOT better than Falko.

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:
Originally written by The Calm Before the Flamewar:
You have to confront the innkeeper, strangely enough. If you have a high enough reputation, he'll hand over the amulet without a fight. If not, you can get the whole town (and maybe the whole island) mad at you.

—Alorael, who believes there is another option besides strongarm intimidation. He can't remember it, though, and he didn't use it. The reputation isn't that hard to come up with.
He'll give it to you if you've stopped the roach infestation.

• 3 years later...
Quote:
Originally written by Archmage Micael:
Falko??? Get the Slith Priest from New Formello, or Miranda from up north. Both are a LOT better than Falko.
I find it a little odd how good the NPCs are. Hsska (the slith priest) would make a freakishly good singleton considering how early you can recruit him if you try hard enough.

I can only wonder what the deep reason for this is.

Quote:
Originally written by Excalibur:
Topic necromancy!
...right, let me explain this so that it's perfectly clear. Scorpius had a question. He looked for a similar thread, and found it. It didn't answer his question. So, the choice was either start a new topic, or resurrect the old one.

I see no fault here.