I don't think it comes from robbing the Castle, but it might.

You, my friend, have the Uber Curse, also as the Dread Curse. You should take it off, it has nothing to do with items.

You get it off simply. Just go to the Tower of Magi and talk to Mother Clarisse, she'll take it off.

(at least I think you've got the Dread Curse, it sounds like it)

If you have any metal bars, check them. Unidentified ones just may be uranium, which diseases your entire party. Gauntlets may be Pyrrhic Gauntlets, which also cause disease. Those are the two big mysterious sources of contagion in A1 and A2.

—Alorael, who doesn't think the gauntlets are cursed and who knows the uranium isn't. Drop them and everything is fine except for very angry Avernites.

I must have been an idiot to rob that bank. I got my Dread Curse cured by Mother Clarisse and I still get the disease. It was like a special note that tells me my party got sick??? The only cursed thing I have are the Phyrrhic Gauntlets, and Bloodthirst Spear although I got all those uncursed.

Please Help???

Quote:
Originally written by saintofsword:
Are you sure it has anything with the gauntlets? They're uncursed and I like the protection it gives.
The gauntlets will defiantly make you sick after having the curse removed through the character editor. I did try that a long time ago and the made my player's hair fall out and feel sick. It's the uranium not the curse.

About the castle's money and other property. I haven't really needed to steal most of the time. In theory it's wrong to rob them, but in reality they don't use their positions or money.