yah man.that would rock.but there are a few things that i wonder about.i suppose that there mages(or priests) would have a bonous?and intelligence will certainly have one.arcane lore i mean. and what else.

JEFF there is a whole avenue of unexplored possibilites!!!imagine...........

1---we are vahntai adventurers! cool the surface is a place of peace(umm...racial atleast).there nephils.sliths,humans,vahnatai,aliens,blah blah.and in avernum as well :p .but now some rogue vahnatai's are about.they are hell bent on destroyin this balance.and you are sent as a new message of peace.....and so on in that vein.

i can think of more but i donna wanna wirte them.

-------i would make my own senarios but i donna have the full version of BoA. eek

1. Jeff doesn't make a habit of reading these forums.

2. Vahnatai PCs would probably have to have a crippling experience penalty to match the number of ways that vahnatai are supposed to be better than the other races. That wouldn't make them so much fun.

3. The legal issues of taking someone's suggested plot mean that Jeff would almost certainly avoid doing anything someone told him to do. Creative impulses only reinforce that. Now, your plot isn't much of a plot (in fact, it suffers from all the ills of A3's and then some), but still...

—Alorael, who isn't sure why this is a numbered list. It just is. Deal with it.

actually you guys are wrong.the vahnatai actually come from the surface. so most probabaly the would

--1-- naturally adapt

--2--wear shades :p

so actually they would be ok.

i would like vamps or more in that line.and like maybe we would get unbaised enough to allow deamons or the like? though actually that would be weird.maybe dryads? confused ...

If we're taking up such foolish things as Goblin and Dragon PCs, then why don't we just create Golem Pcs? I do not want that, what I want as PCs is...umm... nothing actually.

Who would want undead PCs, slime PCs, animal PCs, demon PCs, troglodyte PCs, nephar PCs, lizard (fire, normal, ice, mutant, snakes) PCs, gazers, eyebeasts, black shade, or guardian PCs, giant PCs, or even Gremlin PCs? confusedconfusedconfusedconfused

I will perhaps find something I would like as a PC, but not now.

For now I like the PCs you are.

Thats enough, you don't have to be a nonhuman. If you want, you can be anything of what I said.

Sure, it might be fun to be a new race, Ithink so too. But I don't think that anybody will be able to play as any other race then Human, Nephilim, and Slitherikai.

ahh that was a good point.but to keep the game goin we always need something new to give it that extra KICK.not that the games arent damn good as of now.thanks to Jeff we are all crazy about it. AND he has always had vahnatai in the game......so it seems like sence to use them.bt still that was a good point.

i think avernum needs more possibilities.

in a2 and 3, there is only one large storyline you have to follow. in a1, there isnt any at all, really.

i would find it much more interesting if it was more like the EV series.

a huge world, filled with different plots, races, etc etc etc and you can choose where to go and which line to follow.

for that, it would be good (though not necessary) to be able to choose more kinds of PCs.

(just imagine playing a cave slime destroying the human race! laugh )