A2 - Halls of Chaos - its driving me nuts!

ive been running around in the halls of chaos for 2 days now!!! and i must have pushed at least a couple of hundred barrels and crates into that pond or lake or whatever!! why do those runes keep on 'popping'??? i dont get it!!

ooopssss....soory...just worked the puzzle out...feel a little silly now! quite simple..

=) I made that part pretty fast actually. But I cheat a little. I walk up to right beside the place where the barrels pop up, go into "battle, summon a lot of cratures, then go out of "battle". Then my party makes this silly move and I'm over the barrel place.

So, how are you ordinary supposed to do it?

When you're trying to eliminate all the barrels, make sure you only step on the rune that makes a crate; that way, you can go down the passage that requires no barrels to be present. The opposite is true for crates.

Remember, you don't have to remove the barrels & crates at once. You can remove all the barrels first, then come back and do the crates (or vice versa).