A3 - savory herbs

During my last playthrough which I finished yesterday, I encountered a forest filled with gremlins and gorgons in eastern Karnold province. If you beat these, you get to some patches of so-called "savory herbs". They don't appear to be used in any potion, and I can't find anyone who wants them. What are they there for?

In E3 the courier route was the only option for purchasing spells like Quickfire and Shockwave. I'd also use the money to outfit my whole party in mithril armor, and buy my spell casters Micah's gloves.

In A3 I purchased Hawkes Manse with the courier money. However, A3 has a lot of good loot, so you have it made either way.

Quote:
Originally written by Excalibur:
In E3 the courier route was the only option for purchasing spells like Quickfire and Shockwave. I'd also use the money to outfit my whole party in mithril armor, and buy my spell casters Micah's gloves.
I still prefer the Lorelei potion method in E3 to do the same. I admit it's a bit tedious, but it's just as effective nonetheless.