I don't feel guilty...

I was recovering Paolo's stolen packet from Delis, when the alarm went off and everyone, but everyone, in the whole town pitched in.

There was a hell of a battle - the best I've had so far in the whole game, actually - which I won. Afterwards, I realised I'd done so by killing every single inhabitant of the place, including two cows.

I then went on to happily loot the entire place.

Guilty? Hell, no. The packet was stolen; my guys had a commission to retrieve it for the alleged owner. What was in it? F***ing drugs - skribbane!

Maybe I should have taken Paolo out after receiving the reward...anyone tried that?

I tried that, even left the horses round the side, ready for a quick exit, but there was a guard on the back door, so it all kicked off, anyway.

If I ever get out of that damn' Golem Factory, I might go back and sort Paolo. (I went back to Silvar and took out that snotty Empire Dervish - he had some nice Plate Mail and a few bob on him. laugh )