Yet another poll

I can forgive the lack of Rentar, but there's no Erika and no Aimee. That's ridiculous. Enla and Ostoth deserve spots too. Silverio, Mairwen, Aydin, and Kyanan all made repeat appearances and deserve to be on the list more than some who are. And Seles and Vidrain are certainly no less notable than "Formello's Wizard." Are you talking about Miles? Alice? Townsend?

...please.

I'm not sure about that; I think X is aiming to be able to summon an anvil at an appropriate height, not just move one from elsewhere. Otherwise the spell would be of very limited utility; if the spell relied solely on redistribution of existing anvils, there would be the danger that halfway between the initial height and the monster's head, another wizard would whisk it away again. Very unsatisfactory, in order to avoid this you would need to set up some kind of timeshare agreement on the anvils, but then the spell would only be available part of the time. Nope, summoning is much better. Unfortunately the existing spells only summon living creatures, not anvils.