A3 - where??

Hi i played this game and so far there is one thing im curious about .

On the official website i saw this :

You can buy a house or go on one of many side adventures. You can hurry to save the cities, or sit back and watch them crumble. Whatever you choose, Avernum 3 promises a massive and engaging adventure which will gladly absorb all the hours you can spare.

So...where i can buy a house ?? did anyone tried to see if we can..if so how ?? confusedconfused

Quote:
Originally written by Carranzero:
Quote:
Originally written by striker:
can i bother u with one last question ??? in all the Avernum trilogy , there isnt any way to get a romance or something that look like it , or is it ?? i wish there was......it would be so cool... laugh
Now you know why they got one female in each party.
what do you mean by that ?? confused

well the age has nothing to do with the subject...unless you like to make fun of anyone new passing by ! is that your hobbie ? insulting peoples and making fun of them...poor you..if you cant say anything intelligent why dont you just keep it quiet...as i see i never done nothing to have this sort of attitude from you... mad

• 3 weeks later...

Striker is probably gone by now. And this thread hasn't been posted in for several days but...

Hopefully he will catch this: I say that buying it is worthwhile, especialy if you have cash to burn.

There are many spell books and a few items (and a place to rest).

It is entertaining too.

Quote:
There is a ghost in the mansion...and each time i kill him..something bad happen...any idea how to get ride of him ? the maid told me to get ride of him...
*sigh*
She did not mean that. Also, if it never turns hostile besides attacking it friendly, you probably aren't going to kill it.
Talking can be a rewarding experience, as someone just said.

Also, do this. Save first (of course). Then kill the maid. Then reload.

Edit -where is the ghost and...typo