Yes to both. The best bit of Diplomacy with the Dead, IMHO, is when you go SW to massacre yet another horde of goblins, only to hear them tell you how they don't want to fight, that they just want to be left alone, and that the mountains were no use to humans anyways.

I felt so sorry for them that I turned back. Screw rewards. Screw the approval of the local captain.

i dont care about killing innocent people. sometimes its even quite fun.

what i never ever do when i dont have to though, is wipe out some "evil" village of some "evil" creatures.

take sliths for example. theyre just some lizard people who want to live in peace. but of course, theyre misunderstand and fought until near distinction.

thats FASCISM. imo.

(of course its just a game blah blah... but i always try to play games like i live my life. most of the times.)

Quote:
Originally written by Ferox:
i dont care about killing innocent people. sometimes its even quite fun.

(of course its just a game blah blah... but i always try to play games like i live my life.)
So in real life you don't care about killing innocent people, and in fact find it quite fun?

Please tell me where you live, so that I can avoid it.

-E-

I voted "yes" twice but it depends on how you define innocents. I surely feel guilty when I kill foes much weaker then I, in their home. Especially that dog in the bandit fort Vale Infestation. I classify the dog as innocent, really, though it attacks.

On the other hand, I didn't kill the library wisp only because I wasn't able to, and I would feel only proud if I did kill it. The game classifies it as "friendly" because it talks to me, but tell me, really, what kind of friendly creature would summon hostile shades against you?

• 3 months later...

The library 'wisp' I am guessing was a mistake when the game was made. Evil priests are automatically enemies and when Jeff put one in a town he forgot to reset the guy's attitude, making him fight you. If you charm him (it may take more than once) as soon as you enter, he will not attack and will also talk to you. Weird. cool