Why don't we have....

A character battle of sorts? I'm not really sure if it would work with a trilogy like Avernum, but I just would like to see out of the few characters with some importance, who would you like the most?

If you don't know who my vote would go for then you don't know me at all, or you can't read. But I'll say it anyway, Erika Redmark, the coolest mage to have ever graced the gaming world. IMO

Sooooo, what about you?

garzahd is quite cool being a half-demon and stuff.

erika is just, well... were244 knows what i mean.

solberg has the biggest deeds on his account.

rentar-ihrno starts... *hrm* spoiler.

x is that kinda mystery-guy.

linda is a little weird.

hard question. i mean none of them ever did some real fighting, actually. garzahd is beaten by the adventurers, erika by rentar-ihrno, rentar-ihrno by adventurers (yep every time), solberg faced grah-hoth, but didnt kill him, linda fled from her own adze-haakai, x doesnt do a thing. hm.

ha, i know. PYRN! i mean, what is dedication if not staying in a tower somewhere in the middle of the litteral nowhere, containing a haakai in his human-body-prison with his EYES. for like, forever or something. hes cool.

omg i forgot patrick. dunno too much about him, though.

got a cool tower.

Patrick was great in his heyday, but was one of the lesser of the great mages. Then he got old and decided to pursue a quiet life of enlightenment through knowledge and historical bookkeeping. Then he lost it and died. I think Grah-Hoth is the best, although he is always defeated. Of course, this is counteracted by the fact that he has his OWN demon realm in which he can't be vanquished.

IF, I recall correctly Lady Erika, X, and Solberg (or Patrick?), get involved in a political war within the Empire's Mage Guild to gain the favor of Hawthorn.

Garazed (sp), and a few others won though and had them banished to Avernum, and since Garazed feared Erika (he should), he got the "sun curse" placed on her?

Also I thought Erika was involved in the battle with Gra-Hoth (sp, again), was it not a large battle with many mages and warriors to rid Avernum of demons, sum 50 years ago?

Not that Lady Erika needs help to defeat demons..

I don't beleive I am to far off, but if I am, it's a truly sad day for me.

dunno about the first battle with grah-hoth, havent finished a1 yet.

spoiler

if im not mistaking, linda summons grah-hoth in a3 in the tower of magi on day 160 from his demon realm. or maybe it was just some adze-haakai. wtf.

it was erika, solberg, patrick and x. (not sure about x)

whats the explanation about the garzahds sun curse for?