going behind blackcrag

You do not go behind any major gates, especially the theives guid smuggling gate, and cannot leave Blackcrag though conventional means.

Your surface exploration is limited entirely to Valorim, and you cannot venture any farther north than Blackcrag, even though there appears to be area farther north on the map.

And we have a large quantity of Aussies on this board. Calm down.

--------------------

The Silent Assassin should be home sometime tonight.

Just enough time to replace all of the locks, reset the key panels, and put the bunker into lockdown.

laugh

I think "bloody" and probably "bloody hell" began and continue their lives in Britain as well. Not that they're not bloody good light swearing, mind you.

—Alorael, who on behalf of the moderatorial and administrative staff (with the exception of the traitorous Kel) reserves the right to enforce the CoC on any profanity, no matter how mild or innocuous. Sometimes what Spiderweb needs is arbitrary justice.

Quote:
Originally written by Dintiradan:
Awww, Lenar, you spoiled my fun. So much for explaining how to unlock the 'Easter Egg' to get behind Blackcrag...

--------------------
Don't worry about people stealing an idea. If it's original, you'll have to ram it down their throats.
- Howard Aiken
WERE WERE WERE WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!?????!!!!?????

I MUST GET THERE!!!!!!!!

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAS!!!!

It's kind of ironic; the first person to fall for one of my non-existent Easter Egg posts chooses one where I say it's a non-existent Easter Egg.

By Nioca:

Quote:
It's fun to wander in the courtyard of Blackcrag, though.
Yeah, it's nice, but it's not really worth it, with the amount you have to bribe those guards.

--------------------

I had a gold filling once, but someone stole it. Jerk.

- The Xian Skull

You can't wander around in the courtyard easily, but you can get to see a little bit more of Blackcrag via secret passages. For everything else you'll have to resort to [censored illegal means], but there's nothing in the rest of Blackcrag anyway.

—Alorael, who excludes the chance to leave to the north and cause bizarre glitches as you end up in places man was never meant to be.

Depends how you define behind. Most people interpret it as on the other side of the major impassable mountain range to the north, If you go west then you are technically correct.

Wandering through Blackcrag after you meet the people in the eastern part of the Fortress is a drag. The guards keep pushing you around. It's almost like the real world.