is it necessary to do all the quests in A3? the roach one isnt necessary right??? and which other ones??

----and how do i get thdread curse away from Miranda???? By Eva at Fort Emergence,right?

----and by praying at the temple at the Tower of Magi??what other places?

---all of this is just for knowledge. im just wondering.

You have to get permission to visit Empress Prazac to proceed to Footracer Province and the endgame. She will allow you to visit her if you complete either the slime or roach quest AND either the troglo-giant tunnel barrier or golem quest. You only have to complete two plague elimination quests.

(I recommend doing the roach quest even if you don't have to because the mayor of Shayder gives you a ring with excellent resistances, which is a much better reward than the gold you get for completing the slime quest. Just a personal preference.)

i also recommend that you complete all the quests you can.

rushing through the game (only doing the quests you have to, as fast as possible) isnt fun.

youll have to cheat to be able to do that, anyway.

about the dread curse, youre right.

btw please take care with your punktuation and spelling. many people dont like to see posts like that.