I'm at the last battle

Note that there are four ways into the lower level of the keep and that you have to be careful with the order in which you activate beams. It's possible to block the path to further levers.

—Alorael, who is positive that Erika shows up when you have everything arranged right if she already provided some help. The amulets are an all or nothing deal.

Thanks all...

I finally defeated the last guy, after hitting a couple more buttons (the ones by the Rakashas) and Erika did appear, though she started attacking me? What did I ever do to her? I guess she didn't have her magical defenses up and got charmed...

I still managed to complete the task, losing one guy in my party in the process. If there was one thing that annoys me (take note Jeff!) is that you have to switch out of combat mode to work the buttons...

Wolf

Quote:
Originally written by Wolf129:
I finally defeated the last guy, after hitting a couple more buttons (the ones by the Rakashas) and Erika did appear, though she started attacking me? What did I ever do to her? I guess she didn't have her magical defenses up and got charmed...
Usually when this happens it's because you accidentally attacked one of your summoned monsters earlier in the dungeon, thus making the town hostile.