In short, psh.

In long, I find your post nothing more than a post-counter. The point stands, with activeness on these forums being a point of irrelevance.

And i am well aware of her "activeness" of these forums of late. It is most presumptuous of you to deduce that since i have not posted, i have not read posts. If we were at a cliffs edge, you would've just fallen off the edge and died.

Shame really, you seem a decent enough person.

Kuc, I didn't assume anything. All I said was that, regardless of when you registered or a handful of posts that may have made long ago or how long you may have been lurking, for all intents and purposes, you just arrived.

At any rate, I like GIFTS, except when people kill them in BoA's VoDT. Then I sort of wish that they had never existed.

As mentioned above, this topic has been repeated countless times. I myself must have seen 4 - 5,m somewhere about there.

Anyway, on topic: Who could hate GIFTS? I mean, they're damned annoying at times (90% of the time), but they're still likable.

- Archmagi Micael

Is JadeWolf Canned? What for?

I think this may be a record for topic derailment and welcome gone wrong in such a short span and in the same thread. Well done!

For an analogy, suppose that you are in a room with people holding a conversation. Let's say you're all at a table, for instance, and you're listening but not talking. Someone else sits down after a while and joins in. A while after that, you join in yourself. Now use your conversational skills to analyze what your relative positions in the conversation are.

(If you rate one higher than the other, you must have weirdly competitive conversations!)

—Alorael, who has nothing against the GIFTS. They're comic relief and they've even been integrated passably into the game.

oddly, the posters in this thread (especially thinking of kuc) refer to jadewolf as a "new member" and welcome him etc, when he already has 236 posts (wich is more than double of kucs posts..)

then, jadewolf is bullied for making a poll. and a poll about one of the best parts of spidweb that is! if you dont like it, thanks to the very clear topic description, its very easy to avoid accidently reading it.

what does canned mean, anyway?

ah ok, thx...

it seems i cant really hide my not being american even here.

1. canned.. i assumed that would be kind of a temporary ban; like he was imprisoned in a can...

2. where i live, we use words that mean the same in a different way. though i am aware that my english lacks perfection and im a stupid little ****, if you wonder why i use a word that doesnt seem to fit or whatever, its probably because of that. i want a beer.

Beer is bitter, beer is best. Beer is better then the rest...

Anyway, I like GIFTS. I always play either intelligent Nephil thief/mages or Slith barbarians. A cute kitten or a big bad Slith that's called cute for the first time in his life... That's got sentimental value.

i am Belgian, bow down before me... Hahahahahaa!!!

People are canned for making a great deal of unnecessary and uninteresting posts, especially one sentence ones that might read "I agree," or "Cool." That kind of posting is called spam. Another kind of SPAM is a kind of processed meat in a can.

Thus, from spammer to SPAM to Canned. And for the unrepentant, Canned to Banned!

—Alorael, who approves of the system. It's a notification to spammers, a warning to those who need to know who spams, and a justification for further action if necessary. All that without actually harming anybody! Cans sure have revolutionized the storage of both foods and posts.