A2 Delrin Boks Fortress levers

It's been awhile, so my memory of it is sketchy, but here goes.

Open up your automap. The levers are represented on it and you can see which side they are pulled to. Next look at the map of the tomb. The levers on the map and on the automap need to match exactly before you can get to Delrin-Bok. (At least I think so.)

Dikiyoba.

I'm not sure if that's very visible on the automap, so it's a good idea to visit each lever. Some of them need to be pulled and some of them don't. If you leave the crypt all of the levers reset to their original positions.

—Alorael, who spent an inordinate amount of time on that too. Honestly, it's enough to make you think that the vahnatai just arne't all that hospitable. Especially the dead ones.

• 1 month later...

I still can't get this to work.

The little map i found in his tomb showed some little symbols in each corner. i assumed that they meant nw left, ne right, sw right, se left.

But then there are a bunch of other symbols beside them that confuse me.

I've set them to the above settings, several times. Even leaving and completing all three game winning quests, then coming back and trying them again, and still nothing. I can't get past the runes that let you into his inner sanctum.

I guess you don't need it to win the game, but it's rather annoying that i can't figure it out.